Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Printing Press

Oh my. I really can't make promises about updating because I am a terrible, terrible person. BUT--I am updating! I, along with a group of fellow artist-friends, have started a monthly art group called "Press Print". Each month we pick a new theme and tackle the subject at hand. We are several months in, and the current theme is Winter. Come check us out on Etsy!

I'm posting the rough sketches for the two pieces I currently have up. I don't always plan on doing bird pieces, either. Head over to our shop on Etsy to see the finished pieces!

5 comments:

Randy Bantog said...

These are cool Traci! Dig all the drawings on here.

Giuseppe Bianco said...

Great drawings.

Anonymous said...

power
This performance chip comes with a number of benefits. It increases the output of engine up to 20 percent. It also improves throttle response, horsepower, torque and acceleration. Moreover, it increases the fuel economy by 15%. This performance parts is an easy-to-install device. It boosts the performance of your car engine immediately.

Connie Jaio Wong said...

love the expressions of the birds!

admin said...

Superwash Laundry Waralaba / Franchise Laundry Kiloan Terbesar dan Termurah di indonesia amazing