Sunday, March 2, 2008

Daikokuya Praises

I just went to the best ramen place in LA--Daikokuya--twice in one week after months of abstinence. I'm celebrating my joy of savory broth and melt-in-your-mouth strips
of pork with some life drawing stuff from last term. Yay!

These were mostly done in Bob Kato's drawing workshop up at Art Center...I'm hoping to get out to his Drawing Club when I have some time and no Thursday classes for once.


























Gah, I just realized these were a lot of off-kilter life drawings to post at once--forgive!

8 comments:

Rona said...

ouuu I love the pirate guy and the dancer lady

George Cwirko-Godycki said...

i love the way you draw, nice blog

Chainsaw said...

Amazing stuff, do you have an online portfolio?

Craig Mackay said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beutiful blog. I love your drawings and paintings, Traci!

Lorraine A D Alvarez said...

nice sketches. Keep it up!

Howard Shum said...

Cool sketches!

Red Fox said...

Very dinamic!
Good stuff.

JESSICA L HUANG said...

looks great, can't wait to see your gradshow! :D