Sunday, July 1, 2007

Storyboard Colour Keyes






Some colour keys from my final project for storyboarding last semester. The story is a little convoluted but it's mildly based on a "deal with the devil" story, where a little demon has escaped from the hellish zones, been free to wander the world for years in human guise, and is finally called back to her home. I think the final boards clocked in at around 120 panels, but it wasn't enough to fully tell the story--at least i have the premise to develop a little more in the future.

4 comments:

Kristina Bustamante said...

You took the time to color your boards???!!! I HATE YOU!!!!

Kidding. But, oh, how I envy your talent.

Mike Moloney said...

Ohhh Pretty. I like the CU profile one!

Jackson Sze said...

Wow, these are really cool Traci!

Unknown said...

These are so cool!